TB Woods Online
TB Wood's Incorporated
A Member of the
Altra Industrial Motion Group
Form-Flex® Couplings - Flexible Disc Couplings
Form-Flex® couplings transmit torque while compensating for angular, parallel and axial misalignment between two connected shafts. Flexible disc couplings minimize the misalignment forces on the connected equipment.
Form-Flex® Couplings Product Features
- High-strength, flexible, stainless-steel discs are available in three styles: 4-bolt, straight-sided (A, M series); 6-bolt, straight-sided (B Series); and 8-bolt, round (D, F, H series). Alloy discs are also available
- Transmits torque with zero backlash while compensating for angular and parallel misalignment between two connected shafts
- Ideal for smooth or uneven conditions and moderate to heavy loads where elastomeric couplings are a typical problem
- Close-coupled, spacer and floating shaft designs offer total solutions for pumps, engine-driven equipment, printing, and positioning systems.
- Reduces maintenance time and costs by eliminating lubrication
Form-Flex® Couplings Product Data
- Please reference Section F5 of the Flexible Couplings Catalog (P-1690)