- Delivers 50% more HP capacity than standard construction high torque drives
- Allows for use of smaller, lighter weight sprockets
- Provides a more economical solution than standard high torque
- Tensile Members Helically wound, "EXTRA STRONG" fiberglass cords are chemically treated and designed to assure superior length stability, maximum flexibility, and high tensile strength for shock loads.
- Teeth and Backing Teeth are molded integrally with the backing that protects the tensile members. Both are manufactured from premium quality, synthetic, neoprene rubber that provides exceptional resistance to heat, oil, ozone, and flex fatigue. Precise tooth formation and accurate spacing permit smooth, uniform transmission of power with resistance to tooth jump and shear.
- Wear Jacket The self-lubricating, nylon cover fabric construction is the key to the belt’s outstanding horsepower and torque rating. It not only assures maximum drive efficiency but provides exceptional resistance to tooth wear and shear from friction.
- Dual Drilled: Many sprocket sizes are drilled for both inch and metric hardware.
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.