- Torsiflex-i couplings consist of 2 hubs and a factory assembled transmission unit.
- Installation involves fitting the hubs to the machinery shaft ends, introducing the transmission unit, then securing with the attachment screws
- MAXIMUM SPEEDS shown are for standard materials. When higher speeds are required please consult Ameridrives Couplings
- PEAK TORQUE of 1.75 and MOMENTARY TORQUE of 2.7 times the stated ratings are accepted
- SPARK FREE overload protection is provided as a standard feature on all Torsiflex-i couplings, making them suitable for GAS ZONE environments
- STANDARD COUPLINGS are designed for general purpose applications and are suitable for the majority of process pump, fan, and compressors applications
- SPECIAL COUPLING versions available include:
- Torque overload protection
- Limited end float
- Electrical Insulation
- Bolted adapters suitable for high cyclic torques
The following standard materials of construction are used in the Torsiflex-i range. Alternative materials are available for special applications and are available on request.
- Hubs: Carbon Steel
- Spacers: Carbon Steel
- Adapters: Carbon Steel
- Discs: Stainless Steel (301)
- Bolts: Alloy Steel
- Nuts: Alloy steel
- Overload Collars: High strength "non-sparking" material
- ATEX Approval Certificate No. SIRA 03ATEX205
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.