Customer satisfaction is our highest priority at TB Wood's. We want your power transmission applications to be successful, and we'll do what it takes to make certain that your applications perform the way they're meant to. Feel free to contact any of our applications engineering departments directly, and we'll make sure you get the application assistance you need without delay.
To contact us during normal business hours dial:
From the Automated Attendant, dial '7'
Form-Flex® & Torsiflex Support
For Form-Flex® support dial:
TB Wood’s Engineering Support
TB Wood’s Belt Drive customers can take advantage of the following value added tools and activities:
- Services offered by the TB Wood’s Engineering Belt Drives Group:
- Engineering design of Made-To-Order custom components
- Selection of the best drive option based on application conditions
- Training to promote product capabilities, use and service
- Self-serve tools available:
To learn more about these value added resources, please reference the new
TB Wood’s Engineering Support Brochure (P-7086-TBW).
Online Coupling Selection Program
Not sure what coupling you need, use our New Online Coupling Selection Program to pick the correct one for your application.
To provide the technical support necessary for all TB Wood's mechanical products to assure total customer satisfaction. This means that we will help our customers:
- Specify the proper equipment for their application.
- Support the customer in the commissioning of the equipment selected.
- Review the entire application to assure the best utilization of our product's feature set.
- Support the customer (in conjunction with the Service Department) in the event that the equipment does not work up to their expectations.